« frdlweb/webfat details
- hidden -
Multihost/Multisite Markdown Hub and Frdlweb CMS/Framework Implementation. Single point of no godclasses in a file ;-) - The next World of Frdlweb and future Webfan Projects entry point...
v0.0.1 (released: 10 months ago)
Composer require command
|dev-main||2 months ago||486ad651a88ccf3a92d2f42a3c3df0f40faa5335||71.43 KB||
|dev-old-0-0-0||4 months ago||3f83cd21bd8badfd9a85b933c5f2647b0327289c||51.05 KB||
|v0.0.1||10 months ago||d1664785cd5153c41de505c8fad55d4c0dafdf30||35.11 KB||
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries
- php: >=7.1 | >=8.0
Webfat - Frdlweb CMS made easy!
Its current status is ALPHA.
The code will change in future!
- Set your webserver/webhost www-directory to the
- You can go with the step by step guidance as this project grows by just downloading ONE file.
Multihost/Multisite Markdown Hub for Frdlweb CMS
Place content files for
userdata/sites/example.com as in the example code.
Building Flavors and Configurations
|Audience - Who can use
|Building Flavor||Webmaster [DEFAULT]||Developer|
|Webmaster and Developer can select one of two kinds of "Building Flavor" the instance should prefer. This must be done in the
||The Enduser cannot set environment variables.||Get the best Code without to be a programmer using the No Code Paradigma This option influences how Webfat compiles the application! If this enviroment variable is not set, it will be set to this value!||Develop and compile the core and your custom modules on your own machine using Runtime Compilation This option influences how Webfat compiles the application! You have to set this manually!|
There is a special as part of webfat: Inline Webmaker
Webfat will provide some special specs. implementations.
Instead of installing a packaged version, we compile a composition of components on a per instance base. The installation may not be portable to another machine.
Frdlweb CTA Storage
Save data/files based on a content hash. Same data will only be saved once, saving disk space.
- Hashing algo is based on the checksum and content size (2keys)
To reduce the possibility of collisions we store the hash along with the content-size.
- The CTA is payload is chunked by chunks of the same size
Files/content is saved into chunks of the same size/length.
Central Codebase - Client
Load code from an API "on the fly" when needed.
No Code - Config only
Compliant to User Data Manifesto 2.0 and considering security issues, we store ONLY DATA on the userlevel (e.g. html, xml, json, md, ...) NOT bound to any implementation code. Compliant to Config-Only-API (?) and compliant to User Data Manifesto 2.0 and considering security issues, we allow/request/expect any modification on the instance level (e.g. theme, sitesettings, plugins and modules) ONLY BY API/INTERFACE. The instance level is meant to be any "installation" or instance of the NCCD Software (CMS, API, ...), this is where we do NOT DO HAVE ANY CODE ISSUES: This is deligated to the scope of the SaaS-Codebase-Provider and could be done via local shares or remote shares of source code.
Twelve Factor Application
If however possible, Webfat follows the Twelve Factor Application Development Paradigma.
- I. Codebase One codebase tracked in revision control, many deploys
- II. Dependencies Explicitly declare and isolate dependencies
- III. Config Store config in the environment
- IV. Backing services Treat backing services as attached resources
- V. Build, release, run Strictly separate build and run stages
- VI. Processes Execute the app as one or more stateless processes
- VII. Port binding Export services via port binding
- VIII. Concurrency Scale out via the process model
- IX. Disposability Maximize robustness with fast startup and graceful shutdown
- X. Dev/prod parity Keep development, staging, and production as similar as possible
- XI. Logs Treat logs as event streams
- XII. Admin processes Run admin/management tasks as one-off processes